ISTE puts students first and focuses on how educators impact students. It's important to have that as the main focus.
When we do that, educators thrive as well
— Diana Rendina, ISTE member, media specialist,
School District of Hillsborough County, Tampa, Florida
THREE REASONS EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS JOIN ISTE:
1. ISTE builds your skills.
- Learn the latest edtech trends with our member-only monthly e-newsletters.
- Impact your students through actionable, proven resources aligned with the ISTE Standards.
- Attend our Professional Learning Series, presented by educators on important topics such as makerspaces, coding, and digital citizenship.
2. ISTE connects you.
- Join peers interested in the same topics and issues you are in our Professional Learning Networks (PLNs).
- Grow your leadership skills by volunteering — from reviewing sessions to testing products to leading a community.
- Build your network by exploring ISTE Commons, adding contacts and interacting with like-minded educators.
3. ISTE saves you time and money.
- Shop the ISTE Store where members save 25% and many resources are free to members.
- Save extra on the ISTE Conference & Expo if you’ve been a member for more than a year.
- Sign up your whole team to be ISTE members in one transaction with ISTE Group Membership.
Or contact us today! Phone and Live Chat
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Pacific) Monday–Friday
800.336.5191 (U.S. & Canada) 503.342.2848 (International)
Membership dues are transferable, but non-refundable. Member benefits are subject to change.
Corporate Memberships may not be renewed online.